WHY SHOULD YOU PAT TEST?
Although there is no current strict legal requirements in place for PAT Testing, the government however are putting regulations into place to ensure the current maintenance of electrical appliance are carried out.
The UK Health and Safety Executive along with insurance companies will expect you to perform PAT testing to ensure that you are compliant with certain regulations including:
- Health and Safety at Work Act of 1974
- The Electricity at Work Regulations of 1989
- The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations of 1998
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations of 1999
WHY CHOOSE AS POWER LTD?
AS Power Ltd offer a professional and competitive PAT Testing package at an affordable price. All our engineers are City and Guilds qualified and crb checked. We provide you with cost effective solutions which are fast, reliable but most of all in a safe working manner.
- We offer no extra charge for out of hours testing.
- All our equipment is calibrated up to date.
- We offer quotes with no hidden charges.
- We recycle all old office equipment for free.
- All our engineers are CRB checked
- AS Power Ltd PAT Test a range of different clients including offices, factories, education, commercial properties, landlords, construction (240v and 110v equipment) retail and the food/catering industry.
For a no obligation quote please Contact Us.